Zyflamend™ (Formerly known as Zyflamend™ Whole Body)
Award-winning Zyflamend delivers herbal pain relief† with joint support & healthy inflammation support.* Clinically studied blend of 10 powerful herbs that work better together.‡
- Pure & Potent Extracts
- Healthy Joint Function, Healthy Inflammation Response & Herbal Pain Relief*†
† With Ginger for occasional pain relief after exercise.
What does Zyflamend do for you?
Zyflamend is an herbal approach to pain relief.*† It helps you stay active by supporting a healthy inflammation response, and promoting healthy joint function and flexibility.* And it works hard—Zyflamend’s 10 powerful herbs have remarkable synergy with each other and are clinically proven to work better together (as shown in preclinical lab testing).
- Works on pain where it can start, delivering potent Ginger to help relieve minor pain or soreness*†
- 10 herb blend proven to work better together—including synergistic whole herbs like Turmeric & Ginger‡
- Formulated with supercritical Turmeric for optimal absorption of Curcumin
What makes New Chapter Zyflamend different?
Many people seeking joint support take glucosamine or chondroitin. While these supplements are popular for joint support, they only affect joint structure. That's where Zyflamend comes in. It's a holistic 10-herb blend expertly formulated to support your whole body's healthy response to inflammation, which in turn supports joint comfort and movement.*
- Pure & potent 10 herb blend
- 4-in-1 support: Healthy mobility, flexibility, joint function, and healthy inflammation response*
- Sustainably sourced and the first herbal pain reliever† to be Non-GMO Project Verified
- No synthetic fillers, harsh Solvents, DLPA, or animal enzymes and byproducts, no artificial preservatives
Zyflamend even won some awards:
- 2016 Best of Supplements Award for Pain Relief, Better Nutrition Magazine
- 2013 Best Herbal Supplement Vity Award, Specialty and Herbal Supplement category, Vitamin Retailer Magazine
†With Ginger for occasional pain relief after exercise.
‡As shown in preclinical lab testing
Two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed suggested use. Not recommended for use in children.